Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study ATC And CNS
Duration 2 Years
Language of Instruction EnglishPersian
Opportunity ID 81056
In order to train cadre in civil aviation for providing standardized civil aviation services, the directorate of the Civil Aviation Institute is accepting students for a two-year program in the fields of Air Traffic Control (ATC) and Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance (CNS) for the 1400 Solar Academi Year. Therefore, interested applicants from Kabul and provinces can refer to the Examination Committee of the Institute for registration and admission for the purpose of receiving examination card and participation in the periodic and specialized Kankor examination for the next academic year.
Timing: From 1399/10/1 to 1399/10/20, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Venue: Examination Committee, Civil Aviation Institute
Organization: Afghanistan’s Civil Aviation Institute (ACAI)
The documents you should have with yourselves:
- Application Letter
- Two Photographs
- Identity Card/Tazkira
- High School Graduation Certificate
Note: Passing an initial English test before registration and admission for the examination is mandatory.
- Applicants should be graduates of high school (from Kabul or provinces) between the years of 1396-1399;
- Should be between 18-22 years of age;
- Applicants should have the English language proficiency of ( level 3)
- Should be in a good health condition;
- Applicants’ high school grade average percentage should be higher than 75%
- The applicants get admission into the Institute after passing a specialized Kankor Examination and IQ Test.
- All applicants are kindly requested to wear masks and strictly observe all health guidelines and protocols at the time of entry and registration; otherwise, they will be denied entry.
Note: The exam date and time are indicated on the participation card.
For more information regarding the admission process, time of examination, and the results, follow its Facebook page (ACAI).