Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The application for DAAD Postdoctoral Researchers International Mobility Experience – PRIME 2020-2021 is open Now. the PRIME program was initiated by the German Academic Exchange Service in 2014. it recruits researchers in temporary positions at German Universities. DAAD has since successfully established this program and has continually supported the researchers. Postdoctoral researchers from all over the globe are invited to join the program.
- Deadlines: 31 August 2020
- Result announcement: February 2021
- Program starting date: May 1, 2021
- Location: Universities in Germany
- Duration: 18 months
Applicants will get the following financial benefits of program:
- The specific amount of salary determined by the host university
- Specific amount for an additional monthly expatriate allowance
- Additional money for travel allowance
- Expenses for spouse/children (coordinated and negotiated with DAAD)
- Must have their Ph.D. completed before the fellowship starts.
- Have above the average scientific record.
- Comply with the program mobility rule
- Application form
- CV (EU standards)
- Short summary of the research project
- Research Proposal
- Schedule/plan to execute their project
- Invitation letter from German host (university)
- Binding declaration from the host
- Invitation letter from foreign host
- Most recent degree certificate
- Short summary of doctoral thesis
- Supplementary information
- Ethical form
- Language certificate (English and German)
How to apply:
Applicants should check the application form, select your subject of research, country, and program.
For more information please download the call for applications of DAAD Postdoctoral Program and for other info, please go to the official website of this program.