No. of Opportunity 8
Opportunity ID 80752
Peace Global Logistics is announcing 8 jobs to recruit 8 Finance officers and data entry clerks in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Closing Date: 10 February
Number of Vacancies: 8
Working Shift: Night (4 pm-1 am)
Functional Area: Finance officer and Data Entry clerk
Salary: 16000 Afs
Probation Period: 3 Months
Required Languages: English Fluent Oral and Verbal is Must, Pashto, Dari, Arabic
Experience: 1-2 Years
Data Entry Clerk Job Responsibilities:
A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential. The integrity of any company is based on the data they produce which validates the importance of the Data Entry position. Any information inputted by the Data Entry team will then be used by other people for reference or reports.
Data Entry Clerk Job Duties:
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Call Center Agent Skills and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Quick Book and other financial software’s
- Excellent in excel and knowledge of excel formulas
- Basic database Software knowledge
- Basic Software knowledge
- Good Written and Communication Skills
- Fast Typing Speed
- High Levels of Concentration
Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
All submissions must be made via email only to [email protected] and please write the reference and position in the subject line of your email.
The credential review begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. The Company reserves the right to screen and interview suitable candidates at any time during this period. No phone calls, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.