Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 30
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 Weeks
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4780
If you are interested in participating in a three-week fellowship on Democracy and development programs you can apply to the Draper Hills summer fellows program. This program provides a platform for 25 emerging leaders annually to exchange their experience and enrich their knowledge. The program includes seminars, guest speeches from foundations, think tanks, governments, and the justice system, visiting Silicon Valley technology.
Deadline: 11 January 2021, Wednesday 5:00 pm
Program period: 18 July-6 August 2021
Number of fellows: 25 -30
Duration: 3 week
Institution: Stanford University
- Small travel allowance
- Expenses for the applicant’s family
Who can apply to the Draper Hill Summer Fellow program?
Applicants meeting the following requirements are eligible to apply?
- Be at least 28 years of the age.
- Be a mid-career practitioner (10-12 years of experience) in the fields of democracy, development, and the rule of law or -be working as policymakers, academics, legal professionals, social entrepreneurs, business entrepreneurs, and leaders of civil society organization that they can play important role political, economic and social development of their countries.
- Be proficient in the English language.
- No educational degree requirement, however, most of the fellows are holding a university degree.
- Be from and living in a country where democracy is not well entrenched. The applicants living outside their home country due to the war or conflict may be given exception.
You can apply online. Selected applicants will be notified by April 2021
- Two to three letters of recommendation
- A short video (less than 2 minutes)
- All academic degrees’ certificate
How to apply:
Eligible applicants should fill the application form online and submit it before the deadline.
For more information please visit the program website