Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 3 4 Hours
Language of Instruction English
This free online course on Advanced Parenting Skills will teach you leading-edge tools, strategies, and skills that you can use to help you become the best parent you can be. Parenting is an amazingly difficult and perplexing job, so it can seem truly difficult without the right training! This course includes a series of outstanding techniques and explanations that can help you discover effective techniques to improve your parenting abilities quickly and understand your child.
Alison’s course details:
Course provider: Alison_ one of the world’s biggest online learning platforms
Language of instruction: English
Course type: Online and self-paced
Publisher: Advanced Ideas
Category: Psychology_ Personal Development
Duration: 3-4 hours
Start date: Available now
Prof. Paul, who is a therapist and has spent 35 years teaching parents how to stop quarrels with their children and get back to love in life.
Having finished this course, you‘ll be able to:
- Explain the power of relationship in parent-child life and how to use it;
- How to use a mentoring mindset as a powerful influence;
- Describe the thinking of children;
- Understand how to talk to children in a manner that they listen and change; and
- How to instill worthy values in your children and have a more loving relationship with them.
Who can enroll?
This course of huge importance to all parents, so all those who are parents and engage in parenting should take this course.
What topics will it cover?
- Introduction to advanced parenting skills
- Parenting skills and tools
- Final course assessment
Read more about Course Models.
- 100% online
- Free to enroll, study and complete
- An official certificate after the completion of course demonstrating your achievement
- Your certificate adds weight to your CV, professional media profiles, and job applications.
- Incentivizes you to continue upskilling and lifetime learning
Note: You need to complete at least 80% in each course assessment to be an Alion’s Graduate and complete a Certificate Course. Alison offers three kinds of certificates whose purchase is optional, meaning that if you want to purchase, you can do so; otherwise, you can still demonstrate your achievement by sharing your learner record, which would be available to you after your completion of the course.
How to apply?
You can apply and pursue this course by registering through the given link.
To start the course, click HERE.