Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Different
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction EnglishFrench
Opportunity ID 5164
French Government offers Scholarships for Afghan Students to pursue their Master’s degrees and PhD in France. If you are interested in studying your high education in France, and you are a professional young person involved in an Afghan organization, have an undergraduate or Master’s degree, or are in the final year of your university degree you can apply to France Scholarships.
Level of study:
- Master degree
- Host institution
- Ministry of higher education
- French Embassy
Who can apply to French Scholarships?
Applicants who are either:
- Holding a B.A. or B.Sc, or M.A or M.Sc.
- Currently studying the final year of B.A. or B.Sc.
- Young professional working at an afghan organization
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Have achieved excellent academic results
- Be proficient in English (TOEFL ibt 80 IETLS 6) issued less than 6 months (100 TOEFL iBT, 7 IELTS for Human and social science studies.)
- Have French speaking skills with having a level attested by DELF B2 for scientific studies and DALF C1 for human and Social science studies
Priority fields of study:
- Engineering (Architecture, Mining, and Urban planning)
- French language
- Public health
- Political science
- Computer Science
Note: Selected English Speaking students should prove they have A2 proficiency in the French language before traveling to France.
If you want to get more information about this scholarship you can register to participate in an information session that will be organized by the French Embassy.
In order to apply for this information meeting, send your passport scan to the e-mail below: [email protected]
Required documents for French Scholarship:
- Individual statement
- ID photo
- Copy of Tazkera + Translation
- Passport copy
- High school degree + translation certified by MOE
- University degree(s) + translation certified by Ministry of Higher education
- Higher English language certificate (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Cover letter of the dEan of your faculty + Translation
- Copy of your last student ID
- Detailed program of studies you wish to apply for in France (Subject/semester/credit)
- Copy of your correspondence with French universities regarding admission
Deadline to submit the application form: January, 31st, 2021
Address: the address will be sent to registered participants.
For more information please visit the website of the French Institute
You may like: