Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Log Designing
The Global Landscapes Forum (GLF), which is created for achieving the SDGs and PCA, is the largest knowledge-led platform on integrated land use and invites young designers to take part and design a logo for Generation Restoration. This youth-led, youth-centered initiative will promote through the UN decade on Ecosystem Restoration (2021-2030). Individuals who are aged under 30 years can apply for this outstanding competition.
Deadline: 9 May 2020
Location: Bonn, Germany
- 500 Euros as a cash prize
- Opportunity to showcase the winner design on the June Global Landscapes Forum Digital Summit broadcast.
- Opportunity to work with the Generation Restoration team in the lead up to the UN decade on Restoration Ecosystem.
- Anyone aged under 35 years
- Must be enrolled in a design program or be well-known design tools.
- The submission should be in jpeg format
- RGB colors should be used for the logo.
- 300 dpi resolution
- #66B65D code should be used for the image.
- Use the guideline provided on the website before starting your design.
- All submissions will be checked by a professional and experts panel.
- Your submission will be selected based on the appropriateness, effectiveness, and aesthetics.
- The best logo will be announced on the Youth in Landscapes Climate Forum at the GLF Bonn 2020 Digital Summit live.
How to apply:
Submit your design on the online application form
Visit the GLF website for further details
You may like to visit other competition opportunities:
- Global Peace Photo Award, Children’s Peace Image Competition 2020
- Green Talents Competition 2020 for Science Forum and Research in Germany
- Climate LaunchPad; green business ideas competition
- Nikon Small World Competition of Photomicrography 2020
- Allard Prize for International integrity – Photography competition