Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Design
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
iF Social Impact prize is organized online in the year 2020. Organizations, NGOs, Foundations, Public & Private companies, Design Studios who have a proposal that can be helpful to make a positive change for the society and meet one of the United Nations Sustainable Goals can submit their projects without any fees. The competition aim is to publish and support the projects that contribute to society. The winner project will receive about 100000 Euros and will be posted on international media. Interested applicants can submit their proposals before 19 November 2020. Check the competition detail for further information.
Deadline: 19 November 2020
Prize: 100000 Euros
The following benefits will be awarded for winner projects to assess them to develop their plan:
- Applicants can apply without any fee.
- Applicant’s project will publish in the If World Design Guide.
- Winner projects will introduce to an international design community, media, and the design-interested public.
- Applicants can update their projects through newly produced and update videos, photos, or news.
- Interested companies, NGOs, Foundations, Private and public organizations, design studios can submit their projects.
If your project response is yes to the question defined below can submit your project:
- Is your proposal can solve the current/related problem?
- Is your project the standards of moral-ethical?
- Is your project strengthening group relations?
- Is your project have a positive experience?
- Is your project balance effort and use value?
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals.
How to apply:
Eligible projects should be submitted via the online application form