Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
MIPLC, as part of the DAAD scholarship program for Developments-Related Postgraduate Course, provided scholarship opportunities for applicants from developing countries. The scholarship will cover all costs of the applicants to conduct their master’s or Ph.D. degree in Germany. Read the details apply before 15 October of the following year.
- Deadline: 15 October 2020
- Interview date: January or February 2021
- Final result announcement date: March 2021
Number of winners: 12 to15
Level of studies: Master and Ph.D. degree
Language learning duration: 6 months in Germany
Location: Munich Germany
- Monthly stipend about 850 Euro
- Medical, accident, and liability insurance.
- Traveling expenses
- Research cost
- Language course allowance
Note: Applicants should cover other personal costs.
- Obtain a bachelor of fours year or bachelor’s degree of three years with a further degree.
- Must receive their degree no longer than 6 years before the scholarship application.
- At least two years of work experience with a public authority or state or private organization in one of the developing countries. (staff of universities and academics are not acceptable). Work experience must start after university completion.
- Applicants from developing countries can apply.
- Must meet the MIPLC language skills: B1 level of German Language, IELTS 6, TOEFL PBT 550, IBT 80, CBT 213
- Online application form (provide the following information for the online application form: personal data, name of your references, language skills details, how you heard about the MIPLC).
- Detailed curriculum vitae in the Europa’s format.
- Motivation letter in the English language about 1000 words, describe your background, reasons for applying to the MIPLC, how the LL.M could help you to reach your professional goals, and why you are a suitable applicant for this scholarship.
- Two recommendation letters form who know you very well and are familiar with your work experience. They can be your supervisor or teachers. The letters should include a hand-signed recent date and official stamp.
- Latest degree certificate with the transcript.
- Ranking information, you received in your graduation class (if included in your transcript)
- School leaving certificate
- Grade conversion sheet
- Work experience certificate
- Proof of English or German language test
- Two recent photos in passport photo size.
- Application fee about 50 Euro
- Other supporting documents (see the guideline)
- DAAD application form.
How to apply:
- Firstly fill out the online application form
- Secondly, print out the application form, submit along with other required documents to [email protected]
- Or if applicants want to send them via post, send them the hard copy of their documents to the address below:
Max-Planck-Institut für Innovation und Wettbewerb
MIPLC LL.M. Programm
For more details, have a look at the scholarship guide
Scholarship official website