Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 100
Fields of study Various Fields
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 4740
Pakistan offers 100 OIC Scholarships for Islamic countries.
If you are a student from OIC least developed countries such as Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Comoros, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gambia, Togo, and Uganda, you can apply to the scholarship offered by the Government of Pakistan.
Level of study: Bachelor’s Degree, Master, and PhD
Deadline: 15, 10, 2020 (27/7/1399)
Start of the program: February 2021
- Bachelor’s degree 4 years
- Medical degree: 5 years
- MS/MPhil degree: 2 years
- Ph.D.: 4 years
Field of study :
- Physics and natural science
Medium of instruction: English language
Benefits of the scholarship:
- annual allowance of 120,000 Pakistan Kaldar for Bachelors’ degree, 144,000 for master degree, and 240,00 Pakistani kaldar for PhD
- Round trip flight ticket
- Study material
- Tuition fee
- Not Have dual nationality and be from OIC least developed countries
- Meet the eligibility criteria of Pakistani Universities
- Have passed IELTS or TOEFL
- Bachelor’s degree applicants should have completed 12 years of school education
- Master degree applicants should have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (16 years of education )
- Ph.D. applicant must have completed 2 years master degree (18 years of education )
- The field of study / major applied for should be relevant to the last degree’s subject.
- Master’s degree applicants should be between 20 to 35, and PhD applicants should Maximum 40 or under.
Process of application and admission:
Eligible applicants can apply to one of the Pakistan universities and submit the application and copy educational documents to the Afghanistan Ministry of higher education, Scholarship department. Cabinet number 21
applicants who have obtained confirmation from Pakistani university can send their documents to OIC general secretary Post Box ( PO.Box. 178jeddah,21411, before the deadline.
Online Application link:
- HEC foreign student information sheet
- All educational documents (transcripts and certificates )
- 8 recently taken photos
- Copy of passport
- Nomination letter by home country carrying photograph
- NOC of concerned Embassy for Studying in Pakistan
Read the complete details at the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan website or visit the Afghanistan Ministry of Higher Education.