Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 10122
Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC) which is the first research and educational institute in the fields of science and technology in the world has offered fully funded scholarships to support the students to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. degree in Thailand.
Deadline: 15 January 2021
Location: Wangchan Valley (EECi), Rayong, Thailand
Benefits of the program:
- The VISTEC scholarships will pay the followings expenses for the research and degree:
- 600000-1500000 THB for university fees
- 444000-1350000 THB monthly payment
- 300000-750000 THB for research
- 50000-150000 THB for traveling cost
- 30000 THB for studying materials such as a personal computer, books, stationery
- 1000000 THB for Ph.D. to perform their research abroad.
Srimedhi Scholarship is provided by Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn:
- 2,000,000 THB only for Ph.D. to perform their research abroad.
- Weekly transportation back and forth between VISTEC and Bangkok
- Sports facilities for student’s activities
- Modern and eco-friendly architecture.
- Facilities for art research
- Knowledgeable and experienced faculty members and researchers.
- Opportunities for cooperation with leading industries and research institutes.
Fields of study:
- Materials Science and Engineering at the School of Molecular Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering at the School of Energy Science and Engineering
- Bimolecular Science and Engineering at the School of Biomolecular Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Technology at the School of Information and Science and Technology
Other Similar opportunities you may apply:
- Master and Ph.D. scholarship at Khalifa University of Science and technology in UAE
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for Developing countries at Keio University
- William College Master degree program in Policy economics for developing countries
- Government of Ireland Master and Ph.D. Scholarships
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, etc.), Polymer Science, Polymer Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- University transcript and diploma
- Research proposal template
- Recommendation letter (optional)
- English certificate: TOEFL IBT 80, IELTS 6.0 OR CU-TEP, 80 (Optional)
- Any publications, awards, and honors (optional).
- Any other related documents or portfolio as support documents. (optional)
How to apply:
Please prepare your documents and apply online.
For more details, please visit VISTEC Website