Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 1806
About the job
The Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Services Commission (IARCSC) has announced open competition for the Teachers and Civil Services Positions in Ghazni and Kandahar provinces, out of which 1806 vacant positions are available in Kandahar province to employ competent (1580 teachers + 226 in civil services) employees.
Job Location: Kandahar
Number of jobs: 1806
Civil Services: 226
Position ranks: 5 & 6
How to apply for these posts?
Applicants should download the application form from the link below. Alternatively, you can receive it from the related authorities following the steps below:
- You can receive the application form from the IARCSC’s website or related ministry, zone, or district department of the respective province (free of charge).
- Fill in the application form completely and properly.
- Attach your photo, copy of ID Card/Tazkira, and educational documents.
- Submit your application to the Provincial Education Department for the teaching jobs and to the Relevant Provincial Authorities for Civil Service jobs and get a receipt of your document.
- Remember, you can apply to only one position, applying to several positions will result in your disqualification.
You can download the list of Teachers and Civil Services jobs and the application form for each from the IARCSC Website here.