Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 20
Duration 2 Months
Language of Instruction Persian
Opportunity ID 73480
About the announcement:
Ministry of Education is looking for 20 Female interns who will work under an internship program for the purpose of applicants’ capacity building and preparing them for further job opportunities. Interested applicants can apply after reading the details below.
Position Title: Intern
Job Location: Kabul
Category: Management, Education/Training, Administrative, Monitoring and Evaluation
Employment Type: Full-time
Vacancy #: BESAF/UNESCO/MoE/13
No of Positions: 20
Organization: Ministry of Education (MoE)
Working experience: Fresh (one year experience preferred)
Contract duration: Two months (with the possibility of extension)
Closing date: 20 October 202
Duties and responsibilities:
- Raising awareness on education:
- Studying all legal documents, norms, procedures, national strategies, and educational plans and strategies;
- Studying the constitution, education law, and regulation of private schools;
- Studying bills and procedures of education;
- Studying the organizational structure and duties of the ministry, provincial education directorates and district and school education directors; and
- Studying planning norms, curriculum, and teachers’ capabilities framework.
- Improving planning skills
- Preparing regular working plans;
- Cooperating with the preparation of plans and proposals; and
- Assisting in preparing the relevant bodies’ annual plans.
- Heightening monitoring and reporting skills
- Preparing and submitting a report on accomplished activities in accordance with plans in practice; and
- Assisting with preparation of monthly, quarterly, biannual, and yearly plans of related divisions.
- Strengthening bookkeeping skills
- Practicing touch type in national as well as the English language
- Preparing presentation and delivering work results;
- Assisting with other organizations in filing the entry and issuance of official letters;
- Assisting professional members with preparing, writing, and organizing files and responding to those being received; and
- Attending the training workshops and capacity enhancing sessions.
- Hold at least a university degree in one of the fields such as Social Science, Law, Economics, Public Administration, Education, Computer Science, Business Administration, Islamic Studies (Shariat), Accounting, Financial Management, Journalism, Persian, Pashto, Arabic, or English literature, or any other relevant field.
- Have graduated between 1396-1398.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office.
- Familiarity with national languages and with English.
- Internet use skills
How to apply?
Qualified female candidates should submit their application (including their up-to-date CV and cover letter to the following address by the deadline.
HR, 7th Floor, Gul Bahar Center Ministry of Education, Across Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Street, Deh Afghanan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Alternatively, candidates can email their application to the below email address.
Submission email: [email protected]
Points to consider:
- Your CV should not exceed two pages, and cover letter one page alike.
- Clearly mention the vacancy number and job title in the subject line of your email.
- Mention exactly the date of your graduation and date(s) of work experience in your resume.
- Do not attach heavy documents and certificates; otherwise, you will not be shortlisted.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding the next stages of the process.
- Candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Also, apply to other job vacancies:
403 Jobs at Municipalities in multi cities