Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 24
Duration One Year
About Human Resource Development Agency (HRDA):
Human Resource Development Agency (HRDA) is an independent, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational, and non-profit development organization in Afghanistan. The organization’s founding goes back to 2002. It is mainly dedicated to providing relief services as well as to bring effective and sustainable socio-economic changes in the Afghan Society at the gross-root level.
Position Title: Social Organizer
Location: Helmand (Lashkargah City)
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: According to the organization’s salary scale
Number of Jobs: 24 (16 Male & 8 Female)
Vacancy #: HRDA-CCAP-04-2021
Organization: Human Resource Development Agency (HRDA)
Years’ of experience: At least three years
Contract duration: One year
Closing date: January 14, 2021
Human Resource Development Agency (HRDA) is hiring 24 Social Organizers for Helmand province. If you are eligible for these positions, apply now.
The Social Organizer’s duties are as follows:
- Provide his/her monthly plan one week in advance to the District Manager indicating all relevant activities of the different sectors of the community.
- Fill form 1 (Community Profile Form) and submit it to the District Manager.
- Organize meetings with Mullah Imam and other community elders while confronting a community for the first time but afterward he/she has to organize a large meeting with the local community and raise their awareness of CCAP Program also mobilize them for CDC election and oversee the election process.
- Announce the names of the CDC council within the community and explain their roles and responsibilities.
- Register the CDC council names according to Form 3 and introduce them to the bank in accordance with Form 4 for withdrawal of the money.
- Train CDC council and help them in the provision of the community development plan.
- Monitor all CCAP subprojects on time and comply with, register, and process the community proposals and their requests.
- Guide and help the CDC council regarding CCAP Forms and documents and trains them on how to maintain cash book, meetings book, observations book, attendance book and etc.
- Ensure that the CDC council knows all of its responsibilities.
- Make sure that the CDC council has provided all the required information on their activities and the community expenses to the community.
- Instruct the CDC Council for having a proper monitoring system and a proper operation and maintenance plan of their subprojects.
- Submit his/her monthly report to the District Manager
- Should study all CCAP documents such as CCAP Operation Manual, CDC by
law and etc.
- Participate in all training and acts-up at the request of the District Manager.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3-year work experience;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Pashto, and Dari;
- Knowledge of computer programs
How to apply for these positions?
Eligible and interested candidates should send their updated CV and cover letter through the below email address.
Send the CV to: [email protected]