Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
No. of Opportunity 15
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 2 To 3 Years
Language of Instruction English
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) is awarding fully funded excellent foreign students (EFS) scholarships to international students who wish to obtain their masters or Ph.D. degree in Thailand. The SIIT 2020-21 scholarships are awarded annually to pursue their graduate studies in engineering, technology, and management faculties of the institute at Thammasat University.
Details of SIIT Scholarships you must know:
Application period: 7th-30th September 2020
Levels of study: Master/ Doctorate
How to apply: Online
Host country: Thailand
Host institution: Thammasat University
Source of funding: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology fund
Open to: international students
Type of scholarship: Fully funded
Number of awards: 15
Result notification: 13th November 2020
Scholarship duration: Master’s degree (2 years) PhD degree (3 years)
Areas of study:
Scholarships are available to master and doctoral scholars in the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
The objective of awarding this scholarship: SIIT aims to support excellent foreign students worldwide to take a quality education and facilitate the fulfillment of their dreams in their field of interest in a reputable university.
SIIT scholarships offer the following support:
- Full Tuition fees & Educational Support Fees (Entire Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes of nearly 10,000 Baht, will be given.
- Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
- TU Matriculation fee will be once deducted from the first payment of the living allowance.
- TU education support fees will be deducted from the payment of living stipend on every first of each regular semester.
- All international students can apply.
- Have an excellent academic record, preferably be within the top 20% of the previous class (GPA of 2.75 for master scholarship and a GPA of 3.5 for Ph.D. candidates).
- Meet the admission requirement of the SIIT graduate program.
- The applicant must fill the online form completely and correctly to be considered for this award.
- Applicants must be in good health condition.
- Two recommendation letters (one from an academic advisor or instructor).
- Applicant must submit all mandatory requirements in a file (PDF)
- Should not be a recipient of another scholarship.
Required Documents for SIIT scholarship:
- A statement of purpose (one page)
- CV or resume
- Official or current ranscript of a bachelor’s degree for master’s degree (2.17 GPA) and bachelor’s and master’s degree for PhD degree (3.5 GPA).
- Two recommendation letters
- English language competency: TOEFL PBT 400+, CBT 97+, IBT 32+, IELTS 4.5, TU-GET 400, or TOEIC 500+.
Note: Applicants without a certificate of English proficiency can apply online.
- National ID Card (Tazkira) or Passport
- Research paper, publication, or certificate (if any)
- Recent photograph 1×1.5 inch JPEG
How to apply?
Applicants may apply online using the SIIT online application form. The completed application will be assessed by the SIIT committee. Successful applicants will be notified through email.
For more information about the scholarship, kindly email to Ms.Sirikanya at [email protected] .
See similar opportunities: